Sunday, November 2, 2008

Raining

Whole night was raining and the weather are so nice to sleep, but i m still awake. There is a final tomorrow. The rain is so heavy, it cool down the temperature of surrounding. I m bored to continue to it and i go out of the window to relax a bit. Suddenly, i found that there is surrounding is no one except my room are still on the light. There was so quite and cool. This rain clean up the world. At the same time, my heart and mind was so clear also. I fresh back many thing....there is the past, future and now....

The rain is cool down my unsatisfied with the lifestyle and even the people surrounding me......
I clear my mission and even look clear the situation and the character of some people.......
This rain give me the chance to stop for a short rest to analysis what is happened around to me....
Even give me the chance to think the solution to solve the problem....

The night was so long.....same to the rain.....
I can get see sunlight is coming out to bring me to to bright way to solve what is happened to me in the future...

No comments: