Saturday, January 24, 2009

Preparing

today i m is the turn for me to back hometown
even may be is not really can reach home at all
but i m preparing to face it
prepare to pack my things
prepare to clean up everything here
prepare with the mood of enjoy and relax
prepare to face the risk of bus run away
I m ready to face this all....
for the first time i leave here is the last
but don't know why i m no nervous at all to going back home
may be no need preparation for Chinese new year
may be i know i m prepare to busy for the whole Chinese new year
i m preparing to face all this that why my heart steady
there is my family and friend to wait me always....
i m no scare to be the last to be home....
thanks you all...
happy Chinese new year to all of you

1 comment:

Simon Loh said...

gong xi fa chai.. pig