Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hom3

a place that 378 km from my location now
a place that need 4 hours and 45 minutes to travel there

a place that i live for so long since i am young
there is a lot a thing that i cannot be forget
there is the place that got the people important to me
my family, my friends, my dog, even the real of myself
i miss them always but recently is much more than normal
even is almost the time to go back to meet them
but the feel of miss them is never stop but increasing
especially when the situation like now
even i am is preparation on the final war and stress
but i know you all are always they and support me in my heart
even some of time i am tired but because of you all i will fight
i won't be give up and will serious fight until the end
thanks to those who are always be an audience and listen to me
thanks to those who never say no to me when i m helpless and hopeless
thanks to those who are done everything because want to protect me from hurt
suddenly feel very miss you all again and feel want to home~~

3 comments:

Sharky said...

home!!yea can visit rabbit & yum cha at mamak!!

Anonymous said...

you not let your rabbit go kai kai at night meh? mamak suppose is not available for rabbit leh...teh tarik they all don't know to drink

Sharky said...

i go mamak with my friends la..bring them go there 4 wat la?haha..