Wednesday, December 16, 2009

vacation alone

life is at the right time only can understand some of the reasons
before the vacation, i was always on busy mode until cannot breath
but suddenly give me a long period of time rest, i felt bored that everyday is counting on time to pass
at last take the decision to realize my promise to myself, i go for vacation alone~~~

my ten days trips is started
i use one day to sit bus and reach my cousin's house
three days got friend with me walk around
one day for visit relative and one day for ais skating
the others time is really the vacation on my own~~~~

everyday wake up from the morning, only the empty house is with me
i' m carrying a bag and holding the camera just want to leave this house quickly
without destination, i called my friend time to time to get the direction to my destination (the tourist attraction here)
in my alone vacation, i had the experience that waiting a person for an hour
the experience of walk around the center busy road, but i only felt myself
take photo alone; eat alone; looking at the sea quietly and blowing by the sea wind while i sitting at the beach for few hours

suddenly i understand a lot of things and that is the life
i can understand how helpless human to the life
when we busy we wish to rest, when we far from home we miss home
i can understand how an old man feel lonely always
they always forgotten by the younger and they are helpless to do the things they wish
suddenly i felt tired and miss home, at home at least my mum and my dog is waiting for me
like that i end my ten days vacation alone~~

2 comments:

Sharky said...

recently i also always holiday alone..just take it as a escape gateway..btw nice pic of beach..very clean..

Anonymous said...

hehe...ya very nice that beach~~i sleep there 3 hours no need scare got ppl rampas my bag even i didnt keep an eye and hug on it~~~very safe to sleep there~~nice wind~~