Saturday, June 5, 2010

Home

few day before the heart like lost of somethings
and i don't know the reason for me to be mood-less
now is totally know so the reason because it is fulfill now
i miss home~~i miss johnny~~i miss family~~
even i know should be tired to sit bus for long journey
even i know come back i will be like in maid's life for one week
even i know a lot of job and task is waiting for me to solve
even i know confirm there are a lot of scold because of my finger injured
but i still rather to come back and accept all this challenge and this is my life
feel comfortable to be home now....













*this is the new family member girl girl puppy~~

3 comments:

Little Match Gal.. said...

cute cute puppy...

Sharky said...

got new puppy no more johnny pic..ai..

Anonymous said...

erm...where got...this one is my sister de dog...me de still johnny...but this one is to intro u all got new family member only