Saturday, July 17, 2010

used = a part of ours

today very tired again look outside from the window
only got the light and the darkness who with me
all the thing seen like only special for me a person, only for me
no matter the light who is opened and the darkness sky


i used to be stay in room, stay in my own world and enjoy myself
something is hard to change, even change also not one or 2 days can be done
some person to us, we used to be depended on them
some lifestyle to us, we used to be at certain situation
some face of us, we used to be show to certain people
some thing to us, we totally a part of ours cannot be remove
that is the memory that we have and used to be with it
they become a part of our lifestyle even can said a part of us
without them, it might not to consider a complete of us

2 comments:

Sharky said...

oh not bad ar the view from ur window..

Anonymous said...

ya not bad so....that why rather hide hide room than go down lo...no matter morning or night there is windy all the time~~~and sunlight wont enter my room so....no hot...