Sunday, August 15, 2010

Distance of Heart

everyone have their own way to go in the journey of life
the fate will let them met even they are thousand mile away
as long as the heart distance is close
even end of world will be neighbors, even life and death
each others still manage to use the heart to communicate
through the same thought and live for the others

in others way if the heart distance is far
even fate arrange each of them met face to face
they will still missed out each others
even I pass from your side, you will not feel my existence
even I appear in your eyes, you cannot see my existence
although we are so close to each others
however we are inconsistency thinking
this make our heart is far from each other


the most distant in the world is not the edges of death or live,
but is I'm beside you, you can't feel my existence----modified from Amy Zhang 《荷包里的双人床》

No comments: