Thursday, January 13, 2011

entertainment myself in intern Boring Life

stay alone....
feel like the life is boring and meaningless
don't ever know how the day had pass
two weeks almost pass without realize
slowly getting used to live alone
now is really the life of living independent
not to rely of anyone on trivial thing like wake up me from sleep
and now i learn to solve problem my own-self, eat alone, cinema alone, shopping alone
but occasionally will feel bored and lonely
so will quietly reading, listen to music or cleaning up the room
or else will hang on call with family and friend to spend time on chatting
now i can live happiness and enjoy my life my own
later on i will start swing my wings and carry my bad to start my daily of travel alone soon

3 comments:

Sharky said...

dont worry..soon everything will be better..starts 2day..hihi

Anonymous said...

ahaha...thought u already no use this..ya soon will be used....actually now already used to and know to plan myself....

Little Match Gal.. said...

cherish ur day xD