Wednesday, February 2, 2011

may i give myself three wish for this year??

few days more will be rabbit year so, we are sending away tiger year and welcome to rabbit year
unconsciously I m going to experience the second rabbit year in my life so
may i asked the wish for who born in rabbit year will come true this year?
if really so, i won't greedy, i only want to give myself three wish for this year
.......recited silently my wish in my heart......
if there is a god, i hope that you can hear my desire
help me to identify the best direction for me, so that i won't lost and hovering in the crossroad
help me protect all my most treasured, so that i won't feel insecure and anxious
give me the strength and give me the courage to face whatever happened, so that i won't regret to make the decison

5 comments:

Sharky said...

u can wish more on ur birthday also..haha..

Little Match Gal.. said...

just wish for aNother 3 wishes every time then you will have wish all the time :-p

Anonymous said...

starbuck, different leh....my wish here is for myself aim or target and the one u said might be only an wish (object).ahaha...i tell one object( wish) to u then u help me realize one izzit? give u optional choose one of the three....kekeke

justmeannie, not that greedy la....i really wish only three for this year...sure la is not easy to achieve and got it....kekekeke....or u want to get the offer same like starbuck i let u know one of the wish in term of object...kekeke...

Little Match Gal.. said...

wah no choice o... keke.... not greedy just keep the wish in case u need it like doraemon pocket hehe.. XD

Anonymous said...

one of the wish achieve so~~wish really can achieve three of them so on...