Monday, August 1, 2011

At least that is a memories for you to recall the past

This world is amazing and fantastic so, the nature is keep changing. World is full with all kind of endless changes possible happened. Favourite for moment now might become dislike in a second after, love for moment now might became a hate, is yours but might happened not belong to you in time of blinding your eye. Is all happened might just in a short time until you didn't realize and believe that can happened just in a short while. So, I never force myself to get something that not belong to me and never put any effort for something that not always be mine no matter is memories, thing or human. This doesn't means I was cruel, but is the time to change me and the environment make me grow up. Suddenly, I understand that once was so beautiful but we never got the chance to back to the past. If now that is what you like or love,used all your strength to like or love until one day, you realized that you no longer like or love, I believe at least that is a memories for you to recall the past

2 comments:

Little Match Gal.. said...

wah so deep ~~

Anonymous said...

what so deep~~~BLOGGING u leh~~