Friday, August 21, 2009

fly to the sky that you wish

now i know for the long time, i m the one who cannot accept the reality
i m the one who dedicated and not willing to face the reality
they all love to me and protect me without reserved
they don't want me in hurt and injury but they are hurting cruel to each others
is me let them live in suffer and painful
i am ashamed, i am guilt, i am self-re-reproach
very hate that myself because consciousness so late
very hate that i m the one become the stumbling block between them
sincerely said "I'm wrong, I'm so sorry"
i really wish you all live in happiness always
go~go~go~~~
spread your wing and fly to the sky that you want

2 comments:

Little Match Gal.. said...

Don't let the things that you have done wrong over come you. Take it as a guideline for your future.

Anonymous said...

thanks...ya guideline for me in future...