Friday, August 14, 2009

Meteor Rain

for the long time did not had the feel like this
quietly waiting for something that without knowing the result
by the way of waiting, the heart felt very nerves and excited
even though know will be disappointing but still looking forward
quietly waiting for the arrival from the far to me.....

meteor rain, why are you here?















are you understand the feeling of mine?
are you crying because of my sadness and disappointing in my heart?
can you bring to me a number of meteor stars?
can you fulfill all my wishes and hopes?
i really wish that you can bring away my problems
i really wish that you can accompany me walk along
i really wish that you can in front of me now
so that i no need tired waiting for you anymore
so i can hand up my burden to you and believe to you
believe every drop of your tale can let me make a wish
believe every single meteor star is a hope that you give to me
believe every time you come to me can burn my problem in the sky and bring me the smile

8 comments:

SeaN said...

Sound like u waiting a person not a meteor wor.. 2nite sharing moment ya.. Pillow talk? Msn talk? watever talk oso can.. Hehe.. ^^v

Anonymous said...

wei...don't simply said where got sound like waiting a person...is the meteor la...the meteor...

Little Match Gal.. said...

ei..the front part rite is waiting for meteor but toward the end feel like waiting for that someone to walk along with you.....

SeaN said...

See.. Not only me feel that u waiting for someone from your post le.. Since got ppl got the same feeling like me, it become a fact already.. Sikit2 orang, admit it faster.. Come, sharing moment.. Hehe..

Anonymous said...

wah...erm..may be is the translate problem la...i wrote in mandarin first de...then translate in english...so u all go for the mandarin one then will know...


ANNIE, u helped sean bully me....

Little Match Gal.. said...

true wat the word throgh the end seems to be waiting for some one...i x help sean bully u de :-p

SeaN said...

yeah yeah.. Annie give me 5.. Hamtaro hiding some story don't wan share with us.. We all didn't bully you le.. Just u write obviously le.. Come laa, share le.. Hehe..

Anonymous said...

=.=...forget about it...there is nothing...told u since beginning dun want to believe....then me nothing to say liao