Saturday, November 14, 2009

a CaLL

out of the study mood and spirit
still in the sadness of yesterday
totally give up to touch any book
the mood continue for whole day
things that to do all not relate to study
even there is another paper on coming Monday
the feel is like keep falling and falling to unknown deeper
the bright is getting further and further from me
need some energy to pull me up to the correct way
RING...RING....RING...
a call is saving me from keep falling
actually they did nothing to me at all beside listen to me
thanks for the understanding of you all
thanks that pull me up to the correct way again
thanks that call me release from keep falling~~

4 comments:

Sharky said...

wa even post ur hp picture here..hehe..

Anonymous said...

why every time i post then u will get know so fast? u go check always ur blog?

Little Match Gal.. said...

good...you are safe..

Sharky said...

so i just post something..so can c it lo..haha..