Monday, November 9, 2009

DRive Overnight

again a drive overnight case is started
the one who with me always the "old friend"
books and draft papers are surrounding
a cup of green tea that cooled
there is a white colour laptop on the small table
next to it always a bottle of "Hero" - eye mo & Yoko-Yoko
in the room 3 people are at their own corner with me
we all doing our own stuff, one sleep, one study, one watching movie
how about me?
I'm at a corner, relying on my bedstead, facing the wall
left hand is hugging a mashimaro that roommate throw to me just now
right hand is non stop playing with my mouse (hamster)
pressing on the calculator, keep drawing on the draft paper
my eyes was flying thought the note in front of laptop
haiz...today don't know need to stay until what time!!!
lucky still got the music that with me stay and strunggle to the unknown tomorrow~~~

2 comments:

Sharky said...

haiyoyo..y so messy 1 ur table..buy bigger 1 ma

Anonymous said...

that is almost the cleaner among the previous....kekeke