Monday, March 29, 2010

I'm a Princess

i m a princess
but what a rude and abnormal princess m i
i always do things against and different from others people
yesterday is one of the most peaceful birthday i even had
there is the present ready by my current roommate and future roommate for me

yet there is still got one big and special present give by my Coming roommate
OMG
cannot be...this is totally a shock present for me
a news that for me is just like the day after tomorrow
(sorry ya roommate, i have to say it here if not there is no place to release the stress so)
but anywhere is best she told me early and let us try to solve it early
i don't like people to control and plan for me the same i don't like to control and plan for others also
cause "i m a princess"

1 comment:

Sharky said...

nice cup..eh like got fish bottom of the cup 1..