Monday, March 15, 2010

Light Painting

that day i was go outing celebrate friend's birthday
but once i return to room all is in darkness
i was feel surprise and weird
why is the my room is in darkness
the most weird is i can hear laughing from the room
there is light come out from touch light waving around in the room
i was attract and interesting to know what going on
i saw one of my room mate keep waving the touch light
the others room mate was keep telling cannot can not success
i go nearer to them and get know the new fun they discover

Li9hT PaIntIN9

how amazing and how beautiful the result of the light painting
i wish they can make me my name by this
BECAUSE
"it just like i m the only brightness in the dark"

5 comments:

Sharky said...

uh..the light u all do urself 1?how?

Anonymous said...

ahaha..nice leh...

Unknown said...

can d..can write ur name d..hmm..wan try again when free..i will make sure this time can work one...uhuhu...

Little Match Gal.. said...

how to do o...nice ne..i go ur room to learn..when u want do again tell me ..hehhe..

Anonymous said...

u are welcome to join our club~~
nextime before they want to make it then i ask u come my room ya~~~
(have to sorry to rabbit, cos cant invited him come join....huhuhu)

actually sharon is the person who discover this....so nextime if my room got any new activities sure ask u also...