Sunday, September 5, 2010

hom3














Home, always the
most comfortable and most familiar
the time for waiting home is always long
the feel of happy and willing is fulfill when know there is people waiting us to be home
nothing is more comfortable compare to home, it let me find back th
e way of myself
it relax and release myself from anxious and stress life
no matter what is obstacle in front, at home i can be the real of myself
no need to face the truth in the untrue life
no need to accept the no pressure situation with invisible stress surrounding
no need force to show the untruth in the true life
home, a
lways is the station for me to rest
let me shortly escape from those don't want to face
it as a balance point for me to achieve equilibrium and a neutral point

at least it can recharge myself for short term and give me the brave and courage to continue carry on the mask for now
the front road might be uncountable obstacles waiting for me
no matter how hard and how tired was the future road, it always give me the unlimited feel of safe...



No comments: