Sunday, October 3, 2010

Body getting cold, as well as the heart so














Can you see it? Lightning is upsetting for me
Can you listen it? Thunder is shouting for my tired
Can you feel it? The inserts outside the window is crying for me
listening to the melody of the nature in my ears
looking at the realistic that not willing to accept
feeling the night wind that not worth for me
is myself think that the habit is usual and natural for me~~~
don't want to torture myself anymore, let myself to be happy
don't want to persistent anymore, let myself to open my mind
don't want to expect anymore, let myself away from getting disappoint again
"hu~~~hu~~~hu~~~"
wind, do you think that is right?
wind doesn't answer me, answering me is the sound of the wind
it blow until my body is getting cold and it cooling my heart as well
is time to put a jacket on my own, no longer rely on others

No comments: