Sunday, October 17, 2010

Give Up U

every time expectation exchange the disappointed
every time ask for waiting and the end up with waiting
every time is place in the situation passive
is tiring~~~think is time to clear the place so
to you, i do not have the expectation anymore
i don't want a endless waiting date
i don't want to lose until myself-esteem is gone
to you, i only can said sorry
i can't endless waiting a undefined date
i don't want to place at the passive position
i don't want only unilateral effort toward the hard task
and now i decided to give up you~~~~
give up my heart rely on you
give up my soul that hanging to you
give up my persistent to you

5 comments:

Little Match Gal.. said...

who make u gv up on him/she o..?

Unknown said...

hehe.. interesting post.. waiting for sharing.. kekeke..

Anonymous said...

annie:~~hohoho~~~
sean: u almost a year no blogspot...suddenly come comment here shock me~~~simply only cannot meh?

Little Match Gal.. said...

or its not human its something? keke.. sean long time no see you in here suddenly see you shock me too.

Anonymous said...

ahaha~~possible to be a thing...a human...incident...a habit~~~