Thursday, July 19, 2012

Human behaviour change due to time past

I still remember that time I was ignorance, I was 17 years old and I came out with sentences like this that

"Handphone is luxury for me, it was an excess for me. Even though without the handphone, I still can live in happy, the human in the past also can alive without the invention of handphone"

But now what my life is my handphone never away from me more than 10 minutes
How funny in this case, after all now I will ridicule my childish to say that sentense

Now I found that nothing is absolutely and I found myself change due to the time past
In the past, I were absolutely told you loudly and strongly believe that I will not change myself in anytime, I were the same as the previous, now and future
But now I will recall back the my stubborn bring me a lot of painful and wasted in time
Even though I still will said I am still the previous of myself to others, but the truth is I were change and not the exactly myself in the past so
In the past some of the mind and thing that I cannot accepted, now I able to open my mind and heart to accepted that and managed to come out from the column to analyze from different view


yesterday I went out to have my dinner. I saw it and bought this pairs of sandals for myself. In the past, I only wear the type of beach type shoes. Yet, I want to change to try on it wish it can bring me walk more further with comfortable. There is another pairs of shoes that I bought last Saturday for my work wear. Previously, I got a feel very rejected to wear this type of toes open shoes. I got a mind set that it was not suitable for me but that day I bought it because I want to try on new thing and feel want to open up a different face of myself.

Suddenly feel want to listen this song. This is a share to all the mood of this moment for me just like the song above.

No comments: