Tuesday, July 17, 2012

One Year

one year, 365 days, 8760 hours, how were I spend it?
Suddenly I come in here, today I look back myself in the past
myself in a year ago, what is the mind that use to face the life
but last year, what i had in my mind last year was empty and blank
since when started, I were absentminded to spend my life

a year time is long enough for a person to face the change
since last year May started, I were trance for two months
what is the following in my life is only working and continuously working loud
how many weekend and holiday that I spend my life in numbness and confusion

a year time is long enough for a person to change a lot
a year time is long enough to let a lost person find the direction
a year time is long enough to let a person walk out from the sadness, face and continue the journey of their life





No comments: