Saturday, October 25, 2008

Forget To Bring Key

Today again forget to bring key, i know that there is no one inside the room and i can't even make call to ask the help from others. There are not around today all. What can do? Solve it by it by myself. There is not others way to choose, so use the old technic, climb from the study room to get in the window of my room. For me this is not the first time, i m familiar and usual to it already, that is easy for me. But when get in the room i fresh back the feeling for the first time while i climbed in......
Before i climbed out from study room window. I non-stop to see the the down, observe the height and think the way to reach safety to my room window. I still remembered that everytime i looked down my heart is getting scarer, scare to make mistake, the heart is almost separeted with my body.
After thinking again and again i believe that myself can do that and i started my first step come out from the study room window. I found that my heart at that moment is definitely steady and quite. In my brain there is not scare is appear like before, that time my brain was empty. For me is just like walking normal in a flat floor there and no dangerous at all.
When go nearer the window in my room, my heart is started nervious and feel want to get fast to climb in the window. My eyes was continuous look down when i m standing on the eaves......
I get step up an climbed inside the window, my heart was return to the steady again. Its just like the advanture just now is an illusion, a bit unbelieveable to me because i really did that.....

From the whole process of first time i did that i get know and understand that some theory that we study but never understand......

I found that the one who brave to jump off a building is very brave. because they can understand well what is means by potential energy and the air resistance.
Something that we cannot just stand and observe. Observe it make you scare that you are not brave to try that forever that you won't know about the feeling of that. Once you try that then only you get the secret inside. When you get older, you still got the story to tell your young generation. I m sure that time you will admire your brave that time. When you less of brave to try and just observe at the side, its just like you step on the same place and never improve at all
The one to step out the first step it need a lot of brave. No matter at the end is sucess or not, there is no one can give any option to deny the person efforts. If there is some to give option and opinion on this, they suppose to ask theirselve are they dare to do that? Are they brave to do that? Don't just give the option before they try that.....

No comments: