Thursday, October 30, 2008

A smell from a person

some of them like to put the aromatherapy, but i cannot accept it.
I remember that i go visited one friend home her room forever will be having the smell of lavender. Her room is 24 hours full of this smell because she like it, but me everytime i get smell it i m headache and even my nose also will be feel not well and comfortable..may be my nose is sensitive to it.....

Actually aromatherapy one of the way for people to relax when get smell it. May be that smell for me is too strong and make me in tension at all. Smell the perfume or aromatherapy may let a person in addicted. They are depend on the smell,for the one who always put perfume if they didn't put one day or they change to use another perfume.
I didn't like to put perfume. I still remember lastime many of my friend send me perfume. They smell don't like that i put and until there are condense because i put for too long time. But i got one that i like still the same fate to it, everytime that i go out i try to remember myself to put some. But at the end, too rushing that forget always and lastly put when sleep only then only way so that won't be wasted like others. The smell is like nothing and won't be too strong and too fresh. For me it just like the water and my bodyshampoo smell is like i put nothing.
Actually if you really put more concentration on smell, you will get found that the smell of everyone is different. Different person got different smell, no need perfume no need aromatherapy. Everyone will have a special smell on our own.It just like the baby will have the smell of milk on their body.the indian will have the smell of curry even they might not eating or cooking that time. The smell of our body is come from the smell of the bodyshampoo that we use they are mix with us and slow and later it become our smell.
When get smell it, then you can get know is him/her. When he/she is not around, you still can fresh back the smell and even because of the smell make you miss him/her. When he/she go nearer you, you are get the smell of him/ her that can make you feel that you are safe with him/her.When you long time didn't meet a person, you might forget him/her. But i m sure that when you get sense the smell of her/him, you will seacrh around to find the person.

No comments: