Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Give The Life A Bit More Sincere

This morning i saw two ants outside of the room.
I observed them and saw they use their beard on the head to touch a bit then both of the ants are go in different direction.
They walked for far....suddenly felt that was regret. At the extremely large sky, they are still can meet but they didn't hug each others at that moment.
( SAID INSIDE HEART OF THE ANT)
" their size of body is so micro, don't know at what time that it can meet again who are similar to it. So that , it can use the beard to touch them and even to say a hello"
It walk back to find it and finally they hug each others tiedly. Both of them thinking....
Is that easy to have this fate?
Is that easy to have a meet?
Is that easy to call as friend?
still the same want to tell.....learn to cherish with carefully

TAKE OUT THE REAL OF YOUR HEART TO TREAT THEM

A type of friend, the time that i with them, i know inside my heart the is not burnen at all, no need to make up myself. No matter what i did also very freedom, i no need scare that they will angry to me because they know that is me and the only face that i will show inside of them. Others won't have this chance at all. We no need everyday, anytime together, but i know that they are not forget me and they never stop to take care of me. We no need to meet everyday, no need to on call everyday..... but i know our friendship is will never change. How i know that? EASY! When i facing the problem, they are forever there and at the position that no change for me waiting me to go there find them. Sometime don't ever need me to tell, they already get sense it from my reaction or emotion even how good i make up myself. In front of them, i cannot hide myself at all, they are already helping me to solve it quitely. Don't let me know that i owe to them so much, how come i don't take out my real heart to treat them......thanks you, my friend....

No comments: