Thursday, April 22, 2010

Leave HIM

every time i told myself, next time i will be take more efforts
but there is again unlimited next time i give to myself
is that i try to avoid so?or i don't want to change at all?
may be is because i used to be, so i m lazy on make a change
at last today i got the determination for no next time for myself
but is this is the last time, today is the last time....
don't know why suddenly i seemed not willing to do so
is just like something important going to disappear in my life so
is that because he always in my life since the beginning?
i already used to spend my time with him
feel sad because he no longer take part in my life but i said to myself

"tomorrow will be better even without him take part in my life, i can still live in happy!"











PS:Thought want to have my second last cup of coffee just now, whose knows my laptop rebut with me. At last, he bath with coffee which can smoother his skin and i need to use hairdryer to help him dry his body so....(T.T)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

haha...so touching de story...must leave him o...good for u and for him also..hehe...and ur laptop i know why he wan coffee le..he also wan to burn the midmite oil ma..to accompany u..so he also nid coffee de ma..hehe

Sharky said...

support my campaign..no 2 coffee..

Anonymous said...

if i no put the coffee then who u will think so, Sharon Chan~~?

Starbucks sell coffee but own self no coffee?unbelievable~~but no matter how i already make a promise to myself so...even got ur campaign or not...since got the benefit from u so...take me as a member la...tell story~~~

Sharky said...

like u said..got my campaign or x also u will do it..so cannot exchange with story..

Anonymous said...

cannot leh...huhuhu...i said said nia...no advantages de thing i wont do so...want story~~~rabbit chan...cannot leh...