Saturday, April 17, 2010

a reCognition

feel suspected to myself, is that really my problem?
why people surrounding me keep hiding and discuss behind of me?
...............
this few days i got the answer so
i can tell loudly to everyone so
"is not my problem, is yours, is you all so"
since the beginning i thought all along is my problem
all the time what i did and think is different from others
you all look at me like i m the weird people in the society
suddenly i got a confidence and is just like the approve
i know my way to go, i choose my way my own
i believe the way i want to go so even it might be slightly different from others
suddenly i found that i m not the one i m for 3days ago
i know my way clear for now, no one can decide and influence me so
i believe no matter what is happen in the future i still believe in my choice...

3 comments:

Little Match Gal.. said...

being yourself is better than pretend to be some one else, what peopl think of you if it is not a bad perception why bother about it XD

Sharky said...

aiyo..reply people comment ma..always new post but old post comment left hanging..hehe..

Anonymous said...

erm...not no reply is i cannot get what u want to means so...huhuhu