Saturday, April 3, 2010

Responsibility

look at myself in the mirror
suddenly catch back the time i m young
i can be carefree, i can be innocence, i can run anywhere i like
i can laugh loudly when i happy and can cry loudly when i m sad
life for me that time was so simple
suddenly very miss to how I'm for that time

back to reality now what m i be out of the mirror
can't believe how was am i for now
is environment change me?is time change me? is situation?
a bit sad to see how am i for now
is this all is the punishment give me because i m naughty when i m young?
what i looking forward now all is left me
happy is no longer with me always
time is not allow me to willfulness anymore
even smile also become reluctantly
even sad also don't know to how to cry
everything is no longer used as previous

the occurrence of various forcing me to grow up and forced me not to escape
suddenly I'm grow up and i know that is responsibility
no matter how i dislike and don't want, i still have to face and complete it~~~

sad~~~
look like again "coffee" and "the night-sky"accompany me again to do homework

No comments: