Monday, March 28, 2011

Birthday~

24 years ago today, parent was give me the chance to come this world. Every year for today is the date that should be remember is the happiness to thanks them.

thanks for take good care of me, let me grow up healthy
thanks for give me unlimited strength and support, let me choose the way i wish to go
thanks for give me join in a happy family and sweet home, let me know and understand what is love
thanks for silently keep giving to me..........

when I'm in helplessness, give me feel a warm home
when I'm in afraid, give me a place to escape and protect me from outside attack
when I'm loss, give me a light sport behind me and let me to find my direction

thanks very much that brought me to this world, let me feel what is love, give me chance learn how the life go on.

4 comments:

Sharky said...

happy birthday..nice new background..

Anonymous said...

thanks...bored to the old design background liao...this is the most suitable to my blog name...purple...

Simon Loh said...

happy birthday!!! remember my presents ya.. thanks

Anonymous said...

wah...simon, not suppose i m the one said that meh? thanks for the wish...