Thursday, March 17, 2011

Recall back my memory

Today my aim was finish early and the time for my sleepy worm attack is not reachable yet. Suddenly found that recently my lifestyle is returning back to time that i was study in campus. Feel miss the time that together work overnight with room mate. Even everyone is just busying with own stuff but at least we were together. Even we non any communicated while we were doing our things but that the best feel that for me because they were surrounding of me. That is the time that i miss very much until now.

Yet,now i only can refreshment back to the time i was there and trying to imagine and get back the feel they were with me even just do nothing, just in sleeping, just facing in front of own laptop, just busying doing own homework or drama....eventually i still will feel better because they were just next to me....

Now the time can't be returning, we are stepping our step go forward our own road. I only can refresh back the time we had together for the pass in my memory....wishing everyone of them have a good life and healthy always..forever i will pray for them....

Even for the long time i was alone to living and i totally agree and admit that time to alone still the best choice for me, but living together in harmony with others weren't bad so. Even organism such as plant, animal, microorganism even spirit and soul also can't be separate from the living....everyone of it is playing and important characteristic......that is how the world for now, that is that nature.....

5 comments:

Little Match Gal.. said...

yeah i hope tat time never end.. Not never end i mean all the time can find things like tat is nice..

Simon Loh said...

wan more of those memories? fail intern. then extend!!

Anonymous said...

wah..simon u like this meh kutuk me??
sorry to say that you will never have the chance to see that...because intern i m not living with my room mate all together...so that is no point for me to fail because want to live alone stupid here...

Simon Loh said...

haha.. just saying it la.. know u are smart and strong enough not to try anything crazy. Be strong and start looking ahead!! there's a whole life in front of u. live it up!

Anonymous said...

thanks simon...this is what best i hear about that....