Saturday, March 12, 2011

Mirror in the heart

how important your position in my heart that can make me to share you every secret in my heart? i don't want you to disappeared from my world at all. the love from you make me feel helpless and confuse. at last, i found that my heart is always rely on you so much. even though can said you just like a mirror to myself, but when face you i know what i really want so clearly. somehow will scare that you are understand myself well better than i understand myself so. You just like the mirror in my heart make me a bit surprise , a bit scare, a bit happy. thump thump....my heart is beating more powerful and make i feel doubt that i m still alive?? wondering why this world have a person understand better than the person herself? is that my soul already out half from myself or i only half of myself since beginning??

No comments: