Friday, May 21, 2010

Being StroNG

unlucky incident has non stop looking after me
it seem like the wave that never stop
feel a bit helpless and only can withstand it with a smile
do not cry when hurt and injury
force to smile when there is painful
pretend to be strong when afraid
this all is to gain own strong and independent
because there is no one can always rely on another person


tired being strong, but must continue also~~
tonight go down walk walk for calm down myself
the weather down stair very cool and help relaxing my mind and heart~~

4 comments:

Unknown said...

wah...ya lo..being strong..hehe..got us oso ma..dun worry o..hehehe

Anonymous said...

ahaha~~~nonono~~~u all cannot let me rely every time so....i have to be alone at last no one can really rely on the others people or no people can forever let us rely...so the only way u are best to me is let me independent no depend and rely on anyone...cruel to me force me to accept!!!ok!!!

Unknown said...

haha..ok boss..i wont let u to rely on me..haha...stong o..

Anonymous said...

looking u fall down but not to pick u up even is cruel but is want u to learn to stand up by your own...gambateh