Sunday, May 16, 2010

Credibility

now only i realize that my credibility is so low
people prefer to believe others rhetoric rather than me
is my reputation is too bad?
is that so i always lie to you?
why cannot believe in me?
the rumor is scary even can destroy trust by one sentence
should be learn from experiences in the pass
but why so stupid and open the gate again let them hurt once
i won't be stupid again for this time and never to believe anymore
thanks to the one who create rumor and let me back to the way of protect myself again~~~
i will never expect any help from other anymore to let another rumor appear so....

6 comments:

Little Match Gal.. said...

relax yah... since knw ad tat person is like that lor..

Anonymous said...

nevermind i already make a promise to myself so~~~i will realize it!!

Sharky said...

hehe..like talk me ne..

Little Match Gal.. said...

erm let it go ne hehe...frm here can see something geh hehe..:-p..cheers ...

Anonymous said...

rabbit chan, ya the top one is u~~~who ask u give me kek sum for one nite dun want chat with u so

Anonymous said...

annie, correct now i understand well so....