Friday, May 14, 2010

discovery......lucky?unlucky?

don't know is lucky or unlucky?
my finger was injured in the accident
now i should say great fortune of misfortune in it!
the unfortunately is the accident cause i can't progress on my work
but the lucky is the injured is not so serious until my finger broken
for this incident, i investigated that the people surrounding worried about me so much
thanks for all who care of me and sorry about to make you worried so
i will try my best to protect myself and avoid myself from getting injury again

in this incident, i found out another different of myself. I discovered that i cannot see myself injury and i cannot see my own bloody. Even when the incident happened, i still can calm down and solve it until the end. But then when thing is solved, i would have the feel of faint and like over tired which have the feel want to fall asleep so.It is the same as the situation after i took injection, i will feel the same thing also.

is that because the blood suddenly loss from my body system? the lack of oxygen cause me faint?is that because i cannot believe that i will injury and i m bleeding?

i don't know is that the reason cause me faint so......
but i will take good care of myself and never let this face of myself appear again
i don't want to get injury, don't want bleeding, don't want to faint and don't want people surrounding worry about me anymore....
i won't again let this "weak" of myself appear again........NO NO NO

2 comments:

Sharky said...

lol..wat lucky can this accident give la?

Anonymous said...

lucky not cut my finger