Monday, May 24, 2010

High Heeled shoes

to me when listen the words "high heels", my mind will define that murder of my feet
before that i was very hated on them, so i cannot understand what is the reason people love them so much
this two days i was wear them for long hours walk and found it was not that much that i hate so
may be is the right time for me before this two days because i don't really open my heart try on them
now i found the tips and key to walk well with them, them for me now is no longer the obstacle cause me to fall~~~


i realize that the belief in heart can deeply affect our action
a lot of hesitation because not enough firm conviction
a lot of confuse because the target is not clear
a lot of mistake because ourselves is less rational and calm
as long as have the conviction and courage to overcome the determination to face the trouble, we will find the key so~~~

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hehehe..good job..and well done o..become more pro liao o..got time teach me o..hehehe

Anonymous said...

no need teach....
just u need to take out ur brave and try wear on them
this one should own self learning....learning from people is less efficiency than own learning~~
gambateh ya...we willing u when graduated can wear it...still got one year for u to train~~~

Little Match Gal.. said...

haha can master ad wor..when want take phd on high heeled..so can run with it..hehe..

Anonymous said...

got already that day can run a bit bit but cannot too long the distance