Monday, October 12, 2009

heavy rain in the heart

Today's mood seem to evening heavy rain, out of control
no one can about my feeling, about my decision, about my direction
even i were busy, but i know if i follow my heart go at least i will happy for now
i rather than rushing go and back than become now, at least i know that is the happiness that i want
really been defeated, why don't let me follow my heart this time? why don't let me wayward for the only once?
at least i will happier than now, at least let me know that i m not alone
at least let me know i m needed, at least let me know..........
for the first time hope that you all be my side, for the first time that hope that someone can listen to me
for the first time i don't want to be alone to face, but happen~~~disappointing


3 comments:

Sharky said...

next time bring umbrella when rain..umbrella=a real friend..

Little Match Gal.. said...

Don't so sad..and you won't be alone cheer up .. :-)

Anonymous said...

umbrella!!that time emergency cannot get find umbrella.who knows suddenly rain so heavy leh~~

thanks annie, now ok already. dun worry my self recovery system very strong.