Saturday, October 24, 2009

a Lot....

my lifestyle is totally inverse compare to others
i m tired to do all the assignment and project
somehow the test is around the corner
the stress never be decrease but keep increasing
is same case as my homework and studies at all

suddenly think back happened in this semester
actually is not bad, at least i learned something
a lot of things happened that let me grow a lot
by the same time i m growing i wish i can be back to child again
now i understand well the stress to be adult even i m student now

a lot to cover, a lot to think, a lot to complete, there is a lot....a lot....and a lot.....



3 comments:

Sharky said...

how come the pic still old laptop..post the new white dell..

Anonymous said...

hehehe...actually no different la...since that time my place never clear....should be around 1 month above liao...that is actually the most clean way compare to now...cannot post the latest laptop de...u all will scold me when see it condition of me study....kekeke

Little Match Gal.. said...

not bad learn something, i din't learn anything this time. nevermind wanna see. now din do thing on floor so ok..if got might be worse than in you photo