Sunday, October 25, 2009

Insomnia

recently my physical and mentality keep complaining to me
they are showing emotion to me that they were unsatisfied
i know they are tiring work with those endless work
feel sorry to them, but i force to do so to them

















yesterday again they are work for whole day never switch off
by the time i want to off the power, they are emotion again
light is off, lying on the bed, preparing to rest....but fail
may be they work over limit and uncontrollable already
lastly just trance on the bed without the light
the mind is first time empty in recently
i was over a sleepless night with stare blankly

5 comments:

Sharky said...

try ask annie solution..she also have this same thing..or u record heat lec talking then play it 2 zz..

Little Match Gal.. said...

want soultion from me, here is the tips some one gave to me: use pills, use rock o bang ur head on the wall...tired tired tired...wanna sleep always don direct go sleep after study sure can't one. My penyakit gone already for the moment

Anonymous said...

swt...u two give me the weird weird solution...

one ask me go find heat lecturer?how i going to find at early morning 4:30am?

another one even worst...i know the solution who suggest u last time...the rabbit is cannot escape from this all ideal already....

bang the wall?take pill?....this all solution make me even worst later....

Sharky said...

who is the some1 ar..give all this weird solution..not find the lec..record his lecture class..play it when hard 2 zz..

Little Match Gal.. said...

that some1 ar...sure u know 1..no need tell