Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What happened to me N0w!!!

rushing on time again~~
this is not the first time...
a lot of thing need to complete
yet some is not even start at all
one sentence to conclude is "Oh My God!!! GG lo!!!"

ready myself to be drive overnight car everyday to complete all
hopefully now all the sick and problem Creator can far from me
no laptop problem, no unsolvable problem, no continue adding homework~~~
hehehe~~cause now already a mountain collection.....
wish everything will be ok soon as soon as possible

suddenly feel miss home....
for the first time everyone is home gather.....only me is not around
feel sorry to them because i cannot get adjust the time together with them
i can't remember since when i never have together with all member in family together
1 year, 2 years, 3 years, 4 years.....nop....nop...nop...is 5 years....5 years....
i cannot get meet everyone of them even is Chinese new year......Miss you all~~~

last week i was attend my brother convoy in melaka. i felt want to convoy also as soon as possible. That time only i realize that during the study life is how nice, want go trip just go, want sleep just sleep, no need to worry about others things. When we go out for working soon, there was no time for us together to trip again. I want go trip around before i graduate from here....so that one day later i wont regret because no time trip with friend. Now i still got 2 semester break before end my studies life. I want go trip around....yahooooooo........

4 comments:

Sharky said...

if u oh my god..then me le?oh my goodness gracious beloved god ad lo..ur whole family got how many people?this sem trip, bukit resort gambang city..hehe..

Little Match Gal.. said...

U dont OMG!!! i have more thing to complete than u, like mount everest ad.

Anonymous said...

why the way you two say and comment thing is similar????erm....same same la...everyone is busy on our own work.

my family got 6 include me.but most of the time all outstation, except mum and sister. me study, 2 brothers and dad also all working different place.so hard to meet together...

Sharky said...

if same thing then its correct lo..haha..ya bigger family harder to meet..just skip class n go..hehe..