Friday, October 9, 2009

Invisible

life is non stop busy continuous for few days already
now some of the things is complete and send up
even still got a lot of things that not yet complete
but my feel for now is like standing in the middle of the busy city
but i m the only that nothing to do and observing others
looking at everyone is busy with their own job without realizing me
i feel like i m the only extra in the busy city
i feel like i m in the others spacing of the same city
this allow me to just as the invisible to others and observing others
i m invisible~~~

2 comments:

Sharky said...

just bcoz u smaller doesnt mean that u r invisible..haha..

Anonymous said...

=.= smaller got relate meh?
if i want to be invisible and hide myself, no matter how big m i also cannot find me.
no relate with size ok?